THE ROUTE of "Sary Tau Trail" (STT)
Sary Tau - "Yellow Mountain" - the ancient Turkic name of modern Saratov.
The trail connects the northernmost and southernmost points of the Saratov region on the banks of the Volga River, along this path it passes the most beautiful landscapes and attractions:
• Khvalynsk National Park,
• Man-made craters near the mountains of Volsk,
• Serpentine Hills,
• Relict Moss Swamp,
• Kudeyarov's cave and an old mill in the village of Loh,
• Pine forests and chalk slopes of the right bank of the Volga,
• Nature Park "Nizhnebannovsky"
• Monk's Cave, Stepan Razin Cliff
It ends at the foot of Durman Mountain, at the southernmost point of the Saratov land.
The length of the trail is about 570 kilometers with a total climb of up to 10 kilometers.